ADVANTAGE II Large Cat Flea Protection
$41.99 – $93.99
Veterinarian recommended Advantage II kills parasites through contact - no biting required. Did you know that flea bites can cause flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) and skin infections? A single flea can lay up to 50 eggs per day leading to infestations even in your home. Get multi-stage flea protection for your cats today, from Canada's most trusted brand - Bayer Advantage II.
- Easy-to-apply topical treatment can be used monthly for year-round protection
- Can also be used for pet rabbits 4 months and older weighing over 4 kg
- Kills fleas through contact - no biting required
- Breaks the flea life cycle to treat and control infestations in the home.
- Safe for cats 8 weeks and older
- Intended For : Cats weighing over 4 kg
- Cautions : Do NOT administer by mouth. Use only on cats 8 weeks of age and older weighing over 4 kg. Do not use on cats under 8 weeks of age. Repeat every 4 weeks for continual pest control in situations where there is an ongoing risk of pest infestation. If retreatment becomes necessary earlier than 4 weeks, do not retreat more than once weekly. Use only on pet rabbits 4 months of age and older weighing over 4 kg. Do not use on pet rabbits under 4 months of age. Do not use on rabbits intended for human consumption.
4 Pack, 6 Pack, 2 Pack
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.