ADVANTAGE II Large Dog Flea Protection
$73.99 – $105.99
Veterinarian recommended Advantage II kills parasites through contact - no biting required. Did you know that flea bites can cause flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) and skin infections? A single flea can lay up to 50 eggs per day leading to infestations even in your home. Get multi-stage flea protection for your dogs today, from Canada's most trusted brand - Bayer Advantage II.
- Easy-to-apply topical treatment can be used monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills fleas through contact - no biting required. Also treats lice.
- Breaks the flea life cycle to treat and control flea infestations in the home.
- Safe for dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older.
- Intended For : Dogs 11 kg to 25 kg
- Cautions : Do NOT administer by mouth. For dogs 7 weeks and older weighing 11 kg to 25 kg. Consult a veterinarian before using on sick, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or animals receiving drug or other pesticide treatment.
4 Pack, 6 Pack
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.