K9 ADVANTIX II Extra Large Dog Flea & Tick Protection
$59.99 – $132.99
Veterinarian recommended K9 Advantix II kills parasites through contact - no biting required. Did you know that flea bites can cause flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) and skin infections? A single flea can lay up to 50 eggs per day leading to infestations even in your home. In addition to biting and feeding on pets, ticks can transmit diseases like Lyme disease. Bites from infected mosquitoes can spread heartworm disease. Get multi-stage flea and tick protection for your dogs today, from Canada's most trusted brand - Bayer K9 Advantix II.
- Easy-to-apply topical treatment can be used monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills ticks, fleas through contact - no biting required. Kills lice and mosquitoes too!
- Breaks the flea life cycle to treat and control flea infestations in the home.
- Safe for dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older.
- DO NOT USE K9 Advantix II ON CATS
- Intended For : Dogs over 25 kg
- Cautions : DO NOT administer by mouth. DO NOT use on dogs under 8 weeks of age. DO NOT use on cats, kittens or any other animal. Cats that actively groom or engage in close physical contact with recently treated dogs may be at risk of serious harm, including death (See PRECAUTIONS). Consult a veterinarian before using on sick, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or animals under drug or other pesticide treatment.
6 Pack, 4 Pack, 2 Pack
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.